The latest news on the Portuguese airline is available on here.
Yes. TAP has received international endorsement for its presence on social media. We continue to increase our presence in the digital world every day, where contact with passengers is constant and (almost) immediate. Currently, you can find us at:here.
You can easily find all information about TAP services, promotions, fares and much more here.
Yes. TAP is aware that providing personal information is of concern to the passengers who use our online services. Learn more about TAP's Privacy & Security Policy here.
The Contact Center is located in tapfacilities at Lisbon Airport, Building 27 (South), 5th Right.
The general number (+351 21 843 11 00) is available:
- Mondays to Fridays, from 07:15 am to 12 pm;
- Weekends, from 08:00 am to 10 pm (local hour).
Our Contact Center has dedicated numbers for every market. You can find a list of all of them here.
Our Contact Center answers in the following languages:
You may reach our Contact Center for matters regarding:
- Booking seats
- Booking additional services (ie: luggage excess, sports equipment, animal transport)
- Changes to your booking
- Seat availability
- Ticket payment
- Special reservations, such as carriage of people with a disability
- Online booking
- Information on flight schedules
- General information