Destinations & Promotions
Experiences, places, opportunities
PromotionsBusiness Class Discover comfort, inflight meals and entertainment in tap|executive and enjoy further advantages before departure, during your journey and after your landing.Rail&Fly Flight ticket including a return railway connection with Deutsche Bahn (also high speed trains ICE) to the airport of departure in Germany, Amsterdam and Zurich.Bom Dia Lisboa Some long haul flights with TAP Portugal may involve an overnight stop in Lisbon.In some cases TAP Portugal provides overnight hotel accommodation on a complimentary basis.
Plan & Book
Prepare for Travel, Book, Travellers Tools
Prepare for Travel
- Automatic notifications via email and SMS: keep up to date about your next flights.
- Online Check-in and Mobile Check-in: now you can check in for your flight 72 hours to 1½ hours before departure.
- For security reasons and in case of any flight irregularities, it is requested to all passengers to provide an updated phone number and/or email address during the booking process.
& Services At the Airport, On Board,Conventions
At the Airport
Do Ask. We'll Tell.
Via Contact Center, Facebook or Twitter, we are at your disposal.See all
TOP Frequently Asked Questions
- #1What destinations does TAP fly to?
- #2How do I book a flight?
- #3How much checked luggage am I allowed to take?
- Victoria TAP's Loyalty Programme
TAP helps you plan every detail of corporate travel to your meetings
The Star Alliance Meetings Plus:
- Makes your corporate travel to meetings easier and much more cost effective. Just one agreement covers up to 27 member airlines.
- Worldwide discounts on tickets for all participating airlines
- Simpler travel arrangements to and from your meeting.
- You'll get a single point of contact and a single agreement with a discount offer.
- Your company's assigned travel agency issues the tickets.
Is your meeting eligible?
To be eligible for Meetings Plus, your meeting will need to meet these conditions:
- At least 50 participants.
- Attendees from at least 3 countries (not including the meeting destination).
- A lead time of 30 days minimum.
- A travel agency assigned to issue the tickets for the meeting.
Meetings Plus is currently not available for travel from/to South Africa and
Special procedures apply for Japan and New Zealand.
- One central contact for the agreement
- An agreement covering up to 27 member Airlines
- Discounted tickets on all participating airlines
- The travel agency of your choice to issue tickets
To submit a request for proposal and to find out more: