Destinations & Promotions
Experiences, places, opportunities
PromotionsBusiness Class Discover comfort, inflight meals and entertainment in tap|executive and enjoy further advantages before departure, during your journey and after your landing.Rail&Fly Flight ticket including a return railway connection with Deutsche Bahn (also high speed trains ICE) to the airport of departure in Germany, Amsterdam and Zurich.Bom Dia Lisboa Some long haul flights with TAP Portugal may involve an overnight stop in Lisbon.In some cases TAP Portugal provides overnight hotel accommodation on a complimentary basis.
Plan & Book
Prepare for Travel, Book, Travellers Tools
Prepare for Travel
- Automatic notifications via email and SMS: keep up to date about your next flights.
- Online Check-in and Mobile Check-in: now you can check in for your flight 72 hours to 1½ hours before departure.
- For security reasons and in case of any flight irregularities, it is requested to all passengers to provide an updated phone number and/or email address during the booking process.
& Services At the Airport, On Board,Conventions
At the Airport
Do Ask. We'll Tell.
Via Contact Center, Facebook or Twitter, we are at your disposal.See all
TOP Frequently Asked Questions
- #1What destinations does TAP fly to?
- #2How do I book a flight?
- #3How much checked luggage am I allowed to take?
- Victoria TAP's Loyalty Programme
Recipe for the month of January
Veal cheeks in red wine and cumin with mashed potatoes
by Chef Miguel Castro e Silva
800 g veal cheeks
1 medium onion, chopped
50 ml olive oil
1 bay leaf
1 garlic clove
100 ml red wine
50 ml ruby port
5 g cumin
Season the meat with salt, coat with flour, shake off excess, brown in olive oil and set aside. Soften the onion in olive oil, add the bay leaf, cumin, garlic, wines and cheeks. Add salt to taste. Add a little water and simmer in a covered pan on a very low heat for three or four hours until the meat is tender. Top up the water if necessary. Serve the veal cheeks with mashed potatoes made with olive oil, cubed turnips boiled and sautéed with icing sugar and broccoli.
See the recipe on YouTube.
Note: Recipes are only available in Portuguese and English.