Destinations & Promotions
Experiences, places, opportunities
PromotionsBusiness Class Discover comfort, inflight meals and entertainment in tap|executive and enjoy further advantages before departure, during your journey and after your landing.Rail&Fly Flight ticket including a return railway connection with Deutsche Bahn (also high speed trains ICE) to the airport of departure in Germany, Amsterdam and Zurich.Bom Dia Lisboa Some long haul flights with TAP Portugal may involve an overnight stop in Lisbon.In some cases TAP Portugal provides overnight hotel accommodation on a complimentary basis.
Plan & Book
Prepare for Travel, Book, Travellers Tools
Prepare for Travel
- Automatic notifications via email and SMS: keep up to date about your next flights.
- Online Check-in and Mobile Check-in: now you can check in for your flight 72 hours to 1½ hours before departure.
- For security reasons and in case of any flight irregularities, it is requested to all passengers to provide an updated phone number and/or email address during the booking process.
& Services At the Airport, On Board,Conventions
At the Airport
Do Ask. We'll Tell.
Via Contact Center, Facebook or Twitter, we are at your disposal.See all
TOP Frequently Asked Questions
- #1What destinations does TAP fly to?
- #2How do I book a flight?
- #3How much checked luggage am I allowed to take?
- Victoria TAP's Loyalty Programme
New Site Redesign
Our customers/passengers are our top priority. We have developed a more informative site with them in mind, using a more intuitive browsing system, so that travelling with us is a pleasure right from the start.
We would like to thank the following companies for their contribution to this project:
Wingman started the redesign work for the new Flytap site in 2010. They took over the site’s planning, information architecture definition, specification and design. The aim was to develop a usable, functional site with an attractive design, for worldwide use.
Wingman will continue to work with TAP as a consultant and web design partner.
Full IT was TAP Portugal’s choice for content management. The software and services supplied by Full IT allow TAP to develop and maintain a portal integrated into various systems, which can be managed by a team at worldwide level.
Full IT also supported TAP Portugal in defining, setting up and maintaining the infrastructure for its servers.
We thank all the TAP Portugal staff, especially the Marketing, Sales and IT teams for their efforts in making this project a success.