Book a flight
Use your miles to book your next flight.
Have you already thought about exchanging your miles for an Award Ticket? You can do this with TAP or one of the Victoria Programme’s partner airlines.
The quickest and easiest way to book Award Tickets with TAP is online, through the “Book With Miles” section on the side menu.
Do you want to know how many miles you need for your dream trip?
Check the tables below. For more information about Award Tickets, either for you or for someone else, please click here.
Miles required for a Award Ticket on TAP flights - saving Season*:
* Travelling periods:
- From 15 September to 14 December 2015.
- From 16 January to 03 February 2016.
- From 15 February to 17 March 2016.
- From 04 April to 30 June 2016.
- From 15 September to 15 December 2016.
- From 16 January to 22 February 2017.
- From 06 March to 30 March 2017.
- From 25 April to 30 June 2017.
- From 15 September to 14 December 2017.
Miles required for a Award Ticket on TAP flights - High Season*:
(a) Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
(b) Sweden, Croatia, Czech Republic, Austria, Denmark, Hungary, Poland, Norway, Romania, Finland and Russia.
NOTE: Child Award Ticket: Return and one-way flight (outward flight only) with 50% off the miles price of an adult Award Ticket.
* Travelling periods:
- From 01st July to 14 September 2015.
- From 15 December 2015 to 15 January 2016.
- From 04 February to 14 February 2016.
- From 18 March to 03 April 2016.
- From 01st July to 14 de September 2016.
- From 16 December 2016 to 15 January 2017.
- From 23 February to 05 March 2017.
- From 31 March to 24 April 2017.
- From 01st July to 14 de September 2017.
Miles for an Award Ticket (return ticket) on Star Alliance member airlines**
Singapore Airlines Business Class may not be available on all routes.
Every time you book a segment in business class, the miles amount corresponding to business class will be applied for the whole trip.
Every time you book a segment in first class, the miles amount corresponding to first class will be applied for the whole trip.
(1) For an award flight within Azorean Islands only 10,000 miles are required.
For further information, please contact the Victoria Service Centre.