TAP placed cookies on your computer to help improve this site. You can change your cookies definition at any time. By using this website you consent to their use.
Destinations & Promotions
Experiences, places, opportunities
Plan & Book
Prepare for Travel, Book, Travellers Tools
Prepare for Travel
- Automatic notifications via SMS and email: keep up to date about your next flights.
- Online Check-in and Mobile Check-in: now you can check in for your flight 72 hours to 1½ hours before departure.
- For security reasons and in case of any flight irregularities, it is requested to all passengers to provide an updated phone number and/or email address during the booking process.
& Services At the Airport, On Board,Conventions
At the Airport
Do Ask. We'll Tell.
Need help?Virtual Assistant
Sofia is here to help you find your answer.
Via Contact Center, Facebook or Twitter, we are at your disposal.See all
TOP Frequently Asked Questions
- #1What destinations does TAP fly to?
- #2How do I book a flight?
- #3How much checked luggage am I allowed to take?
- Victoria TAP's Loyalty Programme
Recipe for the month of August
Veal Cheek with Traditional Migas (Fried Breadcrumbs and cabbage)
Chef Marco Gomes
Ingredients (Serves 4):
1kg Veal Cheeks
400g Pointed Cabbage
200g Cooked Cannellini Beans
200ml Olive Oil
100ml White Wine
Salt, to taste
Clean the cheeks, season with salt, pepper, white wine, lemon and the thyme leaves. Leave to marinate for 24 hours;
Remove the cheeks from the marinade. Place them on a tray and spread the lard on top until completely covered;
Slow cook in the oven for 17 hours at 85ºC;
Boil the pointed cabbage. Dice the bread into cubes. Sauté the cabbage with the olive oil, garlic, add the beans and finally the bread. Season with salt.
With the aid of a serving ring place the traditional migas in the centre of the plate and top with the veal cheek.
See the recipe on YouTube.
Note: Recipes are only available in Portuguese and English.