TAP placed cookies on your computer to help improve this site. You can change your cookies definition at any time. By using this website you consent to their use.
FAQs Mobile Check-in
- You must have a mobile phone with internet access and an electronic ticket;
- From 48 hours to an hour and a half before flight departure;
- You must have a booking on a TAP flight;
- The route must allow Mobile Check-In;
- No paid alteration to the booking has been made;
- You may not travel with babies (under two years of age);
- You may not have booked any special needs assistance.
If you only have hand luggage, there are no set times to arrive at the airport. Bear in mind that the boarding gate closes 15 minutes before the flight departure time.
- The TAP Mobile Check-in service operates on most mobile phones currently in the market;
- Your device must have internet access.
If you are not sure if you have an internet service plan, please contact your mobile service provider.
Yes. You can choose to receive it by text message (SMS) (which contains a link where you will see the boarding pass) or save it on your mobile phone.
How to use TAP Mobile Check-in:
1. Choose the Mobile Check-in option
2. Read and accept the general transport conditions as well as the information on prohibited items.
3. Put in the date of travel and booking code or electronic ticket number when requested.
4. Confirm your seat on the plane. You can change it according to the conditions shown.
5. After the check-in process is complete, you must put in your mobile phone number or email address. After which you will receive the boarding pass on your mobile phone.
This boarding pass has all the information that a traditional boarding pass has (boarding gate, seat, boarding time, etc.).
If you have supplied your email address, all the documentation, including the boarding pass will be sent to that address as a PDF document.
We recommend you keep the boarding pass on your mobile device, so that it is in your possession whenever you need it.
If you have hold luggage, first go to the luggage drop-off point within the set times and then go through the safety control, showing your electronic boarding pass.