TAP placed cookies on your computer to help improve this site. You can change your cookies definition at any time. By using this website you consent to their use.
Destinations & Promotions
Experiences, places, opportunities
Plan & Book
Prepare for Travel, Book, Travellers Tools
Prepare for Travel
- Automatic notifications via SMS and email: keep up to date about your next flights.
- Online Check-in and Mobile Check-in: now you can check in for your flight 72 hours to 1½ hours before departure.
- For security reasons and in case of any flight irregularities, it is requested to all passengers to provide an updated phone number and/or email address during the booking process.
& Services At the Airport, On Board,Conventions
At the Airport
Do Ask. We'll Tell.
Need help?Virtual Assistant
Sofia is here to help you find your answer.
Via Contact Center, Facebook or Twitter, we are at your disposal.See all
TOP Frequently Asked Questions
- #1What destinations does TAP fly to?
- #2How do I book a flight?
- #3How much checked luggage am I allowed to take?
- Victoria TAP's Loyalty Programme
A service for those with special needs
The airport provides assistance for customers with disabilities or limited mobility.
To obtain this service, you should request it directly from TAP or through your travel agency when you book your flight or up to 48 hrs prior to departure.
Desk number 89
A special desk has been set up at Lisbon Airport (number 89) to provide you with priority service. You should report to check-in within the following time limits:
- 3 hrs prior to departure for intercontinental flights
- 2 hrs prior to departure for European and domestic flights
- 2 hrs prior to departure for intercontinental flights
- 1 hr 30 min. prior to departure for European and domestic flights
TAP cannot guarantee services beyond these time limits.
More information about My Way Service