TAP placed cookies on your computer to help improve this site. You can change your cookies definition at any time. By using this website you consent to their use.
Check-in at the airport
The latest you can check-in.
If you have not checked in beforehand, you can do so at the kiosks and check-in desks at the departure airport.
- There are e-check-in kiosks at many of our airports, where you can choose your seat and obtain your boarding card in just a few seconds. At some airports you can also print out your bag claim tags.
- Passengers can identify themselves through the number of the electronic ticket, the booking code or by using their Victoria frequent flyer number, should they have provided it when they made their booking.
- If you use these machines and are travelling with luggage, you can leave it at the airport bag drop-off desk. Check the opening hours here.
- Available on all flights operated by TAP or Portugália (flights numbered from 1 to 3999).
- To ensure that your flight leaves on time, all passengers must be at the boarding gate 30 minutes before departure — we cannot guarantee you will be allowed to board your flight if you arrive after this time. Allow sufficient time for any queues at the bag drop, security or passport control.
A personalised service for top-class passengers
- We know how precious your time is. That's why passengers travelling in Business Class or holders of Victoria Gold, Victoria Silver or Star Alliance Gold cards will find dedicated, priority check-in or baggage-drop desks at all our airports. Get fast, exclusive service!
- The service is available at desks 01-06 in Terminal 1 at Lisbon Airport and desks 31 and 32 at Porto airport.