TAP placed cookies on your computer to help improve this site. You can change your cookies definition at any time. By using this website you consent to their use.
Bom Dia Lisboa
A free day on the way!
Bom Dia Lisboa Programme welcomes you on your arrival in the capital.
If you are on a stopover in Lisbon and are no longer able to connect to another flight to your final destination on the same day, don’t worry! TAP will take care of you. TAP will pay for you to stay overnight in a hotel and have breakfast the following morning (only in one of the routes), before the connecting flight to your final destination leaves.
How can I request this service?
A Greenbus driver, the company responsible for the Airport-Hotel-Airport shuttle service, is waiting at the exit from the customs area of the refurbished Lisbon Airport. The driver will take you to the hotel that has been booked in advance by TAP.
If the accommodation has been arranged in a hotel with its own transfer service, we ask passengers to go to the TAP Sales Desk and ask for the hotel to send a driver.
The return to the airport will likewise be provided by Greenbus, except for passengers staying in hotels with their own shuttle service (the hotel shall provide the transport, in this case).
When you arrive at the hotel, agree the details of the return trip to the airport with the driver and hotel reception.
Conditions of use
- This programme is only available in some markets, depending on the applicable fare.
- This service is only applicable when TAP does not provide a direct, same day connection.
- Advance booking is essential, at the time the airline ticket is booked and paid for.
- The hotel booking cannot be changed once the journey has begun, otherwise the passenger automatically loses entitlement to that booking.
- The check-in and check-out time of the hotels is 2:00 pm and 12:00 noon, respectively. The possibility of an earlier check-in for passengers arriving before 2:00 pm will be considered, provided rooms are available in the hotel.
- This programme is only valid for journeys that include intercontinental flights.
- The airline chooses the hotels.