TAP placed cookies on your computer to help improve this site. You can change your cookies definition at any time. By using this website you consent to their use.
Web: www.meo.pt | Phone: 1696 Customer Care Service - (+351) 213 564 074 Customer Care Service - Individuals, 16 206 Customer Care - PT Corporate Customers
- If you are an individual, call 1696 — Customer Care Service — or visit a MEO Store and indicate your Victoria Membership Number. From that point on, miles will be automatically credited to your Victoria Client account.
- If you are a corporate customer, select one of the following miles distribution options:
Option 1: One Victoria Client card earns miles from one MEO mobile phone number.
Option 2: One Victoria Client card earns miles from all the MEO mobile phone numbers associated with the same tax number.
Option 3: Several Victoria Client Cards earn miles from all the MEO mobile phone numbers associated with the same tax number, with the miles being distributed equally among them.
- If you are a corporate customer, send a letter or fax to MEO on company letterhead or signed by a company manager with the company's corporate seal in order to apply for membership. The document should include the following items:
A mobile phone number for the Company;
The MEO Account Number or Multibanco reference;
The desired mileage distribution option;
The number(s) of the Victoria membership card(s) that should earn miles.
- Start collecting miles!
- Calculation of the consumption that will generate miles begins on the first day of the month in which MEO Mobile Network receives the formal membership application. However, the miles are not immediately allocated.
- The MEO Mobile Network will not allocate any miles for which the generating fact, supported by documentary proof, is older than six months.
- Allocation of miles is contingent on fulfilment of the payment terms agreed with the MEO Mobile Network.
- Miles are not awarded for bonuses on top-ups, upgrade credits or other bonuses from the MEO mobile network, nor are they awarded for invoices paid after their due dates.
- For individual customers, each Victoria Client Number can only be associated with one mobile phone number.
- For corporate customers, the option chosen shall apply to all the MEO cards identified with the company's tax number.