TAP placed cookies on your computer to help improve this site. You can change your cookies definition at any time. By using this website you consent to their use.
Destinations & Promotions
Experiences, places, opportunities
Plan & Book
Prepare for Travel, Book, Travellers Tools
Prepare for Travel
- Automatic notifications via SMS and email: keep up to date about your next flights.
- Online Check-in and Mobile Check-in: now you can check in for your flight 72 hours to 1½ hours before departure.
- For security reasons and in case of any flight irregularities, it is requested to all passengers to provide an updated phone number and/or email address during the booking process.
& Services At the Airport, On Board,Conventions
At the Airport
Do Ask. We'll Tell.
Need help?Virtual Assistant
Sofia is here to help you find your answer.
Via Contact Center, Facebook or Twitter, we are at your disposal.See all
TOP Frequently Asked Questions
- #1What destinations does TAP fly to?
- #2How do I book a flight?
- #3How much checked luggage am I allowed to take?
- Victoria TAP's Loyalty Programme
Discover new TAP's address in London
Formally opened by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II in June, the new Terminal 2 at London’s Heathrow Airport becomes home to the Star Alliance members, housing all of its member airlines.
The 23 Star Alliance member airlines serving Heathrow represent over 20% of the airport’s traffic, justifying the creation of an exclusive hub for the alliance.
From Terminal 2, the Star Alliance airlines provides over 120 flights a day to 45 worldwide destinations in 25 countries. These provide access to Star Alliance’s global network of 1,316 destinations.
TAP moved to the Terminal 2 on 22nd October and now enjoy quicker and more convenient connections with its Star Alliance partners. TAP’s entire operations now work in the new Heathrow Terminal 2 facilities, including check-in, boarding and passenger lounges. Check-in for TAP is in zone D and passengers will check in at easy self-service kiosks and print the bag tag before proceeding to fast bag-drop desks.