Please correct the fields marked below before continuing:
Insert your booking details.
Your journey begins with just one click!
Convenient, quick and worry-free.
Online check-in allows you to start your journey and print your boarding card, or save it onto your Android or iOS mobile device, from the comfort of your own home or the hustle of your office. Find out more here.
Online Check-in availability:
Available from 36 hours prior to departure, except:
- Flights to/from the USA, which due to government restrictions are available from up to 24 hours prior to departure.
If you are travelling without luggage, you should go directly to the departure gate. However, in some airports you may have to go to the check-in desk before being allowed access to the departure area (consult the list of airports with additional requirements below).
If you are travelling with luggage, you will have to take it to the airport bag drop-off desk. Check the opening hours.
For passengers with confirmed bookings on flights operated by TAP or Portugália (flights numbered from 1 to 3999).
To ensure that your flight leaves on time, all passengers must be at the boarding gate 30 minutes before departure.
If you need to provide confirmation in person of the details of the credit card with which you made your booking at a TAP desk or during check-in.
- At La Coruña and Vigo airports.
Airports with additional requirements
If your journey begins at one of these points, due to legal requirements, you will need to go to a check-in desk at the airport to complete some additional procedures before going to the boarding gate.
|Algiers, Accra, Caracas, Casablanca, Marrakesh, Tangier||You must collect your boarding cards at the airport after checking in online.|
A personalised service for top-class passengers
- We know how precious your time is. That's why passengers travelling in Business Class or holders of Victoria Gold, Victoria Silver or Star Alliance Gold cards will find dedicated, priority check-in or baggage-drop desks at all our airports. Get fast, exclusive service!
- The service is available at desks 01-06 in Terminal 1 at Lisbon Airport and desks 16 and 17 at Porto airport.
TAP Fly Social
Are you ready to make your flight more interesting?
It couldn’t be easier.
• Simply activate TAP’s Fly Social app when you check-in online, automatically associating your Facebook account with your booking.
• When selecting your seat on the aircraft, you will be able to see the Facebook profiles of the other passengers who have also checked-in socially.
• Then just choose to sit beside the person who seems most interesting and, who knows, you might make a new friend on board!
• After check-in you can share your seat on your Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn profiles.
• All the conditions are there for an unforgettable flight with TAP.
To deactivate Fly Social, just remove the TAP Social Check-in app from your Facebook Apps dashboard.
Connect with TAP Fly Social and fly in good company