Bom Dia Lisboa
A free day on the way!
Bom dia Lisboa
Sometimes, a choice of flights and destinations with TAP Portugal may involve an overnight stop at Lisbon.
TAP provides overnight hotel accommodation on a complimentary basis. In addition, it will offer a following morning continental breakfast.
Any customers travelling to/from Manchester and any long-haul destination* i.e. Salvador, Rio de Janeiro, Miami etc. or customers flying from Maputo and Algiers to London (Heathrow/Gatwick), where there are no scheduled same-day connections - TAP will offer the BDL facility.
Conditions of this programme:
Some conditions apply, namely:
- Between Manchester & a long haul destination* - all fares/rates apply.
- All flight segments must be booked/ticketed on TAP/Portugália operated flights.
- BD (bmi International flights) between Manchester /London Heathrow to Lisbon via TAP are also eligible.
- Group sales are eligible.
- Subject to hotel availability.
- Unaccompanied minors are not eligible.
- AD/ID/prize-winner tickets are not eligible.
* flights to/from Lisbon & Casablanca or Marrakech not applicable (London and Manchester applies).
- This programme is only available in some markets.
- The service must be booked in advance at the same time as the flight.Once the journey has started, the hotel booking cannot be altered and in this case, the passenger will automatically forfeit the right to the booking.
- Check-in time at all hotels is after 1 p.m. and check-out is by midday.
Transit Visa Information for nationals of African countries
Please note that nationals of some North/West African countries (e.g., Morocco, Algeria, Mali, Ghana, Senegal, etc.) need a Transit Visa in order to be able to leave the Lisbon airport transit area for the night and enjoy the BDL programme.
If they do not possess such a Visa, they may be not allowed to board a flight leaving the UK, if onward connection means an overnight in Lisbon.
For such passengers no special arrangements regarding Transit Visas are needed if they have a same day connection. Please check with your national Embassy/High Commission for full details.