Destinations & Promotions
Experiences, places, opportunities
PromotionsFortaleza / Natal / Salvador Departures from Zurich, Geneva, Milan. Book until 31.05.2015.Round Trip from847CHF
Plan & Book
Prepare for Travel, Book, Travellers Tools
Prepare for Travel
- Automatic notifications via email and SMS: keep up to date about your next flights.
- Online Check-in and Mobile Check-in: now you can check in for your flight 72 hours to 1½ hours before departure.
- For security reasons and in case of any flight irregularities, it is requested to all passengers to provide an updated phone number and/or email address during the booking process.
& Services At the Airport, On Board,Conventions
At the Airport
Do Ask. We'll Tell.
Via Contact Center, Facebook or Twitter, we are at your disposal.See all
TOP Frequently Asked Questions
- #1What destinations does TAP fly to?
- #2How do I book a flight?
- #3How much checked luggage am I allowed to take?
- Victoria TAP's Loyalty Programme
How to book an extra seat
Passengers may request an additional seat for greater comfort. This seat must be requested when booking and with the same fare, fuel tax and service charge applied to the passenger.
Extra seats may also serve to transport fragile or bulky luggage, musical instruments or diplomatic luggage.
In the event of dealing with cabin luggage or large items, the number of extra seats made available by the airline company will depend on the volume/weight of the luggage and it is the Operational Controller that indicates how many extra seats have to be booked.
Extra seats cannot be located next to emergency exits.
If a passenger is travelling on a round trip and only uses the extra seat on one segment, then the lowest available fare plus the fuel tax and service charge to such one way segment applies.
Situations in which passengers for physical reasons require the seat in front on which to rest a leg, consult medical cases area or contact TAP or your travel agent.