Destinations & Promotions
Experiences, places, opportunities
PromotionsFortaleza / Natal / Salvador Departures from Zurich, Geneva, Milan. Book until 31.05.2015.Round Trip from847CHF
Plan & Book
Prepare for Travel, Book, Travellers Tools
Prepare for Travel
- Automatic notifications via email and SMS: keep up to date about your next flights.
- Online Check-in and Mobile Check-in: now you can check in for your flight 72 hours to 1½ hours before departure.
- For security reasons and in case of any flight irregularities, it is requested to all passengers to provide an updated phone number and/or email address during the booking process.
& Services At the Airport, On Board,Conventions
At the Airport
Do Ask. We'll Tell.
Via Contact Center, Facebook or Twitter, we are at your disposal.See all
TOP Frequently Asked Questions
- #1What destinations does TAP fly to?
- #2How do I book a flight?
- #3How much checked luggage am I allowed to take?
- Victoria TAP's Loyalty Programme
TAP Portugal gives you advices to keep in mind while carrying luggage.
Recommendations on luggage carrying
Your baggage should be duly identified with your name and at least your telephone number (if possible your mobile phone number). TAP supplies free tags at the check-in counter for this purpose.
For greater security, we suggest that you also place this information inside each piece of checked baggage (use the form below for this purpose).
Fragile or perishable items and valuables or documents should not be transported in checked baggage.
Do not over-pack your bags; respect the limits of their capacity.
When checking your bags, make sure that your baggage claim checks correspond to the right destination.
When you collect your bags upon arrival, check to make sure the number on the tag is the same as the number on your claim check.
Baggage irregularities should be immediately reported to the TAP staff at the time the baggage is collected or when it is discovered to be missing, before leaving the baggage claim area.
For your own safety, TAP recommends that you: do not carry baggage items for other people without knowing their contents.