Destinations & Promotions
Places, experiences, opportunities.
Plan & Book
Prepare for Travel, Book, Tools
Prepare for Travel
- Automatic notifications via email and SMS: keep up to date about your next flights.
- Due to government restrictions, TAP is only allowed to open its flights for check-in, to/from USA, 24h before the scheduled time of departure.
- For security reasons and in case of any flight irregularities, it is requested to all passengers to provide an updated phone number and/or email address during the booking process.
& Services At the Airport, On Board,Conventions
At the Airport
Do Ask. We'll Answer.
Via Contact Center, Facebook or Twitter, we are at your disposal.See all
TOP Frequently Asked Questions
- #1What destinations does TAP fly to?
- #2How do I book a flight?
- #3How much checked luggage am I allowed to take?
The easiest way to cross the border
All European Union citizens aged 18 years or over holding an electronic passport can now use the electronic border control devices at the main Portuguese airports.
If you are travelling within the Schengen area, avoid queues at passport control and use the RAPID - Automatic Recognition of Passenger ID system.
Step 1: Insert your electronic passport (it must bear the symbol in the lower left-hand corner - see image) open and face down into the device. Wait while it is scanned.
Step 2: When the door opens, remove your passport and move forward.
Step 3: Stand on the yellow circle on the floor.
Step 4: Look into the mirror.
Step 5: Move forward when the second door opens.
- Cover your face
- Wear a hat
- Use a mobile phone or other electronic device
- Wear sunglasses
For further information visit the RAPID by SEF website (available in English only) or watch the above video (there is a Portuguese version after the English one).