Destinations & Promotions
Places, experiences, opportunities.
Plan & Book
Prepare for Travel, Book, Tools
Prepare for Travel
- Automatic notifications via email and SMS: keep up to date about your next flights.
- Due to government restrictions, TAP is only allowed to open its flights for check-in, to/from USA, 24h before the scheduled time of departure.
- For security reasons and in case of any flight irregularities, it is requested to all passengers to provide an updated phone number and/or email address during the booking process.
& Services At the Airport, On Board,Conventions
At the Airport
Do Ask. We'll Answer.
Via Contact Center, Facebook or Twitter, we are at your disposal.See all
TOP Frequently Asked Questions
- #1What destinations does TAP fly to?
- #2How do I book a flight?
- #3How much checked luggage am I allowed to take?
Severe Trains Disruption Between London and Gatwick Airport
Please see the following links for more information:
Engineering Work To Affect Trains to Gatwick Airport between 25/12/2013 and 01/01/2014
Due to planned engineering works, Gatwick Express services will not run between Wednesday 25 December and Wednesday 1 January inclusive.
Southern Trains (which operates Gatwick Express) will run a revised train and bus replacement service between London and Gatwick Airport between 26 December and 1 January.
For more information on the disruption and all travel options to and from Gatwick over the affected period, please visit the Gatwick Express website.