Destinations & Promotions
Places, experiences, opportunities.
Plan & Book
Prepare for Travel, Book, Tools
Prepare for Travel
- Automatic notifications via email and SMS: keep up to date about your next flights.
- Due to government restrictions, TAP is only allowed to open its flights for check-in, to/from USA, 24h before the scheduled time of departure.
- For security reasons and in case of any flight irregularities, it is requested to all passengers to provide an updated phone number and/or email address during the booking process.
& Services At the Airport, On Board,Conventions
At the Airport
Do Ask. We'll Answer.
Via Contact Center, Facebook or Twitter, we are at your disposal.See all
TOP Frequently Asked Questions
- #1What destinations does TAP fly to?
- #2How do I book a flight?
- #3How much checked luggage am I allowed to take?
We help you plan the corporate travel to your meetings
Star Alliance Meetings Plus
The Star Alliance Meetings Plus makes your corporate travel to meetings easier and much more cost effective. Just one agreement covers up to 27 member airlines. On top of this you benefit from worldwide discounts on tickets for all participating airlines and simpler travel arrangements to and from your meeting.
You'll get a single point of contact and a single agreement with a discount offer.
Your company's assigned travel agency issues the tickets.
Is your meeting eligible?
To be eligible for Meetings Plus, your meeting will need to meet these conditions:
- At least 50 participants in total
- Attendees from at least three countries (not including the meeting destination)
- A lead time of 30 days minimum
- A travel agency assigned to issue the tickets for the meeting
Meetings Plus is currently not available for travel from/to South Africa and Australia. Special procedures apply for Japan and New Zealand.
- One central contact for the agreement
- An agreement covering up to 27 member Airlines
- Discounted tickets on all participating airlines
- The travel agency of your choice to issue tickets
To submit a request for proposal and to find out more: