Destinations & Promotions
Places, experiences, opportunities.
Plan & Book
Prepare for Travel, Book, Tools
Prepare for Travel
- Automatic notifications via email and SMS: keep up to date about your next flights.
- Due to government restrictions, TAP is only allowed to open its flights for check-in, to/from USA, 24h before the scheduled time of departure.
- For security reasons and in case of any flight irregularities, it is requested to all passengers to provide an updated phone number and/or email address during the booking process.
& Services At the Airport, On Board,Conventions
At the Airport
Do Ask. We'll Answer.
Via Contact Center, Facebook or Twitter, we are at your disposal.See all
TOP Frequently Asked Questions
- #1What destinations does TAP fly to?
- #2How do I book a flight?
- #3How much checked luggage am I allowed to take?
Recipe for the month of May
Cod with Mashed Potatoes, Grilled Asparagus and Honey Sauce
Chef Marco Gomes
Ingredients (Serves 4):
600g Cod Steak
4 Bay Leaves
500ml Olive Oil
8 Green Asparagus Spears
Toasted Almond Flakes (to taste)
Honey (to taste)
Pepper (to taste)
Nutmeg (to taste)
5 Garlic Cloves
Salt (to taste)
Boil the potatoes and mash. Add the milk and butter and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Cook the asparagus. Grill them and season with olive oil and chopped garlic.
Cook the cod at a low temperature (with the bay leaf, crushed garlic and olive oil).
Pre-heat a sauté pan and sear the skin.
Place the mash in the centre of the plate.
Sprinkle with chopped chives and drizzle fine lines of honey over the mash.
Put the cod in the middle of the mash.
Finally, sprinkle with the toasted almond flakes and complete with the grilled asparagus.
See the recipe on YouTube.