Destinations & Promotions
Places, experiences, opportunities.
Plan & Book
Prepare for Travel, Book, Tools
Prepare for Travel
- Automatic notifications via email and SMS: keep up to date about your next flights.
- Due to government restrictions, TAP is only allowed to open its flights for check-in, to/from USA, 24h before the scheduled time of departure.
- For security reasons and in case of any flight irregularities, it is requested to all passengers to provide an updated phone number and/or email address during the booking process.
& Services At the Airport, On Board,Conventions
At the Airport
Do Ask. We'll Answer.
Via Contact Center, Facebook or Twitter, we are at your disposal.See all
TOP Frequently Asked Questions
- #1What destinations does TAP fly to?
- #2How do I book a flight?
- #3How much checked luggage am I allowed to take?
Recipe for the month of February
Fricassée of Cod with Herb cakes
by Chef Luís Baena
Ingredients:Fricassée of cod
Cod (net weight after cooking) 800 Gr
Garlic 15 Gr
Olive Oil 75 Ml
Onions 50 Gr
4 Egg Yolks
Juice of 1.5 lemons
Butter 120 Gr
Flour 35 Gr
Whole Milk 100 Ml
Cooking Water 50 Ml
Chopped parsley 1 tbsp
Poach the cod in water seasoned with a crushed garlic clove (skin on), salt and half the olive oil.
Flake the cod.
Fry the chopped onion in butter and the remaining half of the olive oil
Add the flour and gradually pour in the cooking water and the milk. Mix the egg yolks with the lemon juice and put in. Add the cod and the chopped parsley.
Adjust the seasoning and texture.Tomato confit
Skinless and seedless ripe tomatoes 300 Gr
Sugar 30 Gr
Olive Oil (to taste)
Salt (to taste)
Poach the tomatoes in hot olive oil with the other ingredients at 120ºC
Once cooled, drain well and chop finely.Herb cakes
Chervil 50 Gr
Parsley 50 Gr
Cod water, hot 150 Gr
Butter 50 Gr
Flour 100 Gr
Powdered yeast 5 Gr
Salt 4 Gr
Blend the herbs with hot water and butter.
Mix the flour and yeast, add the beaten eggs and salt.
Mix these with the herb mixture; pass through a chinois and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
Place into individual silicone cases and microwave on high (50”to70”).
Pour the fricassée mixture into the centre of the herb cases and serve with the tomato confit.
See the recipe on YouTube.
Note: Recipes are only available in Portuguese and English.