Destinations & Promotions
Places, experiences, opportunities.
Plan & Book
Prepare for Travel, Book, Tools
Prepare for Travel
- Automatic notifications via email and SMS: keep up to date about your next flights.
- Due to government restrictions, TAP is only allowed to open its flights for check-in, to/from USA, 24h before the scheduled time of departure.
- For security reasons and in case of any flight irregularities, it is requested to all passengers to provide an updated phone number and/or email address during the booking process.
& Services At the Airport, On Board,Conventions
At the Airport
Do Ask. We'll Answer.
Via Contact Center, Facebook or Twitter, we are at your disposal.See all
TOP Frequently Asked Questions
- #1What destinations does TAP fly to?
- #2How do I book a flight?
- #3How much checked luggage am I allowed to take?
Privacy & Security Policy
We are aware that exchanging personal information is a great concern for Internet users.
We will only request information about your credit card if you wish to make a reservation.
The security offered by the application is through the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology, based on encrypting the communications exchanged between your PC and our server, so that these cannot be intercepted.
TAP will collect all possible information concerning its clients, with he aim of offering a personalised service and allow an easy navigation.
TAP will assure the best possible customer relation, and for that purpose will follow the principles of data protection.
Our customer's personal data will not be made available to a third party; TAP may use such data from time to time to provide our customers with offers, promotions and news through TAP marketing campaigns or newsletters.
If such marketing information is sent by email, customers will be provided with a means to opt out from receiving future emails with marketing information.
Your navigation on this site will be monitored for statistical purposes.
Cookies are small information files placed in your PC, thus allowing Web Sites to remember your past choices, dates and paths on the site.
These files are also used to prevent that you have to repeat your personal data and password every time you use TAP Services. Advertising cookies record information about your browsing and shopping activity in order to make advertising more relevant to you and better reflect your interests.
The user is entitled to configure his browser to inform him every time a cookie is received, or even to deactivate its acceptance. However, TAP alerts that this will prevent the use of some of our services.