Destinations & Promotions
Places, experiences, opportunities.
Plan & Book
Prepare for Travel, Book, Tools
Prepare for Travel
- Automatic notifications via email and SMS: keep up to date about your next flights.
- Due to government restrictions, TAP is only allowed to open its flights for check-in, to/from USA, 24h before the scheduled time of departure.
- For security reasons and in case of any flight irregularities, it is requested to all passengers to provide an updated phone number and/or email address during the booking process.
& Services At the Airport, On Board,Conventions
At the Airport
Do Ask. We'll Answer.
Via Contact Center, Facebook or Twitter, we are at your disposal.See all
TOP Frequently Asked Questions
- #1What destinations does TAP fly to?
- #2How do I book a flight?
- #3How much checked luggage am I allowed to take?
Check-in at the airport
The latest you can check-in.
If you have not checked in beforehand, you can do so at the kiosks and check-in desks at the departure airport.
- There are e-check-in kiosks at many of our airports, where you can choose your seat and obtain your boarding card in just a few seconds. At some airports you can also print out your bag claim tags.
- Passengers can identify themselves through the number of the electronic ticket, the booking code or by using their Victoria frequent flyer number, should they have provided it when they made their booking.
- If you use these machines and are travelling with luggage, you can leave it at the airport bag drop-off desk. Check the opening hours here.
- Available on all flights operated by TAP or Portugália (flights numbered from 1 to 3999).
- You have to be at the departure gate 45 minutes prior to departure time for intercontinental flights and 30 minutes for European flights. Please note that the gate closes 15 minutes prior to departure — we cannot guarantee you will be allowed to board your flight if you arrive after this time. Allow sufficient time for any queues at the bag drop, security or passport control.
A personalised service for top-class passengers
- We know how precious your time is. That's why passengers travelling in Business Class or holders of Victoria Gold, Victoria Silver or Star Alliance Gold cards will find dedicated, prioritycheck-in or baggage-drop desks at all our airports. Get fast, exclusive service!
- The service is available at desks 01-06 in Terminal 1 at Lisbon Airport and desks 31 and 32 at Porto airport.