Your journey begins wherever you are.
For your comfort, we suggest that you check in before arriving at the airport.
Online and Mobile Check-in
Available from 72 hours prior to departure, except:
- Flights to the USA, which due to government restrictions are available from up to 24 hours prior to departure.
To ensure that your flight leaves on time, all passengers must be at the boarding gate 30 minutes before departure — we cannot guarantee you will be allowed to board your flight if you arrive after this time. Allow sufficient time for any queues at the bag drop, security or passport control.
A personalised service for top-class passengers
- We know how precious your time is. That's why passengers travelling in Business Class or holders of Victoria Gold, Victoria Silver or Star Alliance Gold cards will find dedicated, prioritycheck-in or baggage-drop desks at all our airports. Get fast, exclusive service!
- The service is available at desks 01-06 in Terminal 1 at Lisbon Airport and desks 16 and 17 at Porto airport.
Luggage and airport check-in
Don’t worry if you are travelling with luggage. Check-in early and on the day of your flight you can leave your bags at our bag drop-off desk. Desk opening times vary at each airport.
If you have not checked in beforehand, you can do so at the airport at the same time as you drop off your bags.
See your place of departure below.
* Passengers flying from the following destinations must go through border control:
- Lisbon to Funchal on international flights to or from Caracas.
- Lisbon to Bologna on international flights to or from Zagreb.
It is recommended that you arrive at the airport earlier than normally required for these flights.