Destinations & Promotions
Places, experiences, opportunities.
Plan & Book
Prepare for Travel, Book, Tools
Prepare for Travel
- Automatic notifications via email and SMS: keep up to date about your next flights.
- Due to government restrictions, TAP is only allowed to open its flights for check-in, to/from USA, 24h before the scheduled time of departure.
- For security reasons and in case of any flight irregularities, it is requested to all passengers to provide an updated phone number and/or email address during the booking process.
& Services At the Airport, On Board,Conventions
At the Airport
Do Ask. We'll Answer.
Via Contact Center, Facebook or Twitter, we are at your disposal.See all
TOP Frequently Asked Questions
- #1What destinations does TAP fly to?
- #2How do I book a flight?
- #3How much checked luggage am I allowed to take?
Find out how much hand luggage you're allowed to carry for freeCalculate Hand Luggage allowance
Adults and Children
Hand baggage suitable for placing in the closed overhead rack or under the passenger seat which maximum dimensions cannot exceed 115cm - 55x40x20cm.
- Economy Class: 1 piece up to 8 Kg
- Executive Class: 2 pieces with a combined total weight of 16 Kg
Note:Flexibility may apply depending on aircraft equipment and/or restrictive government regulations. Selfie Sticks may be brought on flights inside the carry-on baggage, however, their use on board is forbidden.
- Infant’s food for consumption on flight
- 1 infant carrying basket - in cabin or in cargo compartment
Passengers with reduced mobility (PRM)
Who depend on wheelchairs, crutches, braces, prosthetic devices:
In addition to medical equipment, transport of up to two pieces of mobility equipment per disabled person or person with reduced mobility, including electric wheelchairs [subject to advance warning of 48 hours and to possible limitations of space on board the aircraft, and subject to the application of relevant legislation concerning dangerous goods (According Regulation (EC) No 1107/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 5 July 2006)].
Passengers own wheelchairs may be carried as checked bag only.
Hand Luggage restrictions
For your comfort and safety, we are obliged to limit the size and weight of hand luggage allowed on board.
When checking in, ensure that it falls within the recommended limits and hand it over for labelling.
Please make special note of the dangerous items not allowed in hand luggage. They are indicated on your ticket.
Check Prohibited luggage area for more information.
There may be some restrictions regarding transport of carry-on baggage and/or some types of sporting equipment on some PGA aircraft. For further information, contact a TAP office near you.