TAP placed cookies on your computer to help improve this site. You can change your cookies definition at any time. By using this website you consent to their use.
Destinations & Promotions
Experiences, places, opportunities
Plan & Book
Prepare for Travel, Book, Travellers Tools
Prepare for Travel
- Automatic notifications via email and SMS: keep up to date about your next flights.
- Are you a British Citizen travelling within Europe? Click here
- Online Check-in and Mobile Check-in: now you can check in for your flight 72 hours to 1½ hours before departure.
- For security reasons and in case of any flight irregularities, it is requested to all passengers to provide an updated phone number and/or email address during the booking process.
& Services At the Airport, On Board,Conventions
At the Airport
Do Ask. We'll Tell.
Via Contact Center, Facebook or Twitter, we are at your disposal.See all
TOP Frequently Asked Questions
- #1What destinations does TAP fly to?
- #2How do I book a flight?
- #3How much checked luggage am I allowed to take?
- Victoria TAP's Loyalty Programme
Ice Age 4: Continental Drift
A decade after the launch of the first Ice Age, here’s the fourth chapter of the most amusing glacial saga. This time round, Manny the mammoth, Diego the sabre-toothed tiger, and Sid the sloth have to navigate icebergs when their continent separates and set them adrift on the ocean, giving our heroes the chance to meet a number of species, some of which are distinctly friendlier than others...
- Duration: 94 minutes
- Original and Portuguese versions available.
Available on Long Haul Flights
|Digital TV / Channel 3-4 / Economy and Executive Classes|
|Personal TV A340 / Channel 1-2 / Economy and Executive Classes|