TAP placed cookies on your computer to help improve this site. You can change your cookies definition at any time. By using this website you consent to their use.
Destinations & Promotions
Experiences, places, opportunities
Plan & Book
Prepare for Travel, Book, Travellers Tools
Prepare for Travel
- Automatic notifications via email and SMS: keep up to date about your next flights.
- Are you a British Citizen travelling within Europe? Click here
- Online Check-in and Mobile Check-in: now you can check in for your flight 72 hours to 1½ hours before departure.
- For security reasons and in case of any flight irregularities, it is requested to all passengers to provide an updated phone number and/or email address during the booking process.
& Services At the Airport, On Board,Conventions
At the Airport
Do Ask. We'll Tell.
Via Contact Center, Facebook or Twitter, we are at your disposal.See all
TOP Frequently Asked Questions
- #1What destinations does TAP fly to?
- #2How do I book a flight?
- #3How much checked luggage am I allowed to take?
- Victoria TAP's Loyalty Programme
Recipe for the month of April
Roast octopus with Portuguese kale hash
Chef Miguel Castro e Silva
600 g boiled octopus
400 g Portuguese kale
100 g boiled, drained black-eyed beans
50 g corn bread crumbs
1 garlic clove
25 ml olive oil
Remove the central stalk from the kale and cut the rest into strips. Blanch the kale in salted water, cool and drain. Sauté it in olive oil, season with the chopped garlic and add the beans.
Mix with the corn bread crumbs and add salt to taste.
See the recipe on YouTube.
Note: Recipes are only available in Portuguese and English.