The transport by air of dangerous articles is not permitted, such as:
- Explosives (detonators, fuses, grenades and mines);
- Gases (propane and butane);
- Flammable liquids (petrol and methanol);
- Flammable solids and reactive substances (magnesium, firelighters, fireworks and flares);
- Oxidants and organic peroxides (bleach and car paint touch-up kits);
- Toxic or infectious substances (rat poison and infected blood);
- Radioactive material (medicinal isotopes or other isotopes available on the market);
- Corrosive substances (mercury and car batteries);
- Components of car fuel supply systems that have contained fuel.
Find out all the recommendations on hold baggage here.