Your TAP flight includes the free* transport of baggage in the aircraft hold.
The number of items you may transport will depend on your fare, the destination and your Victoria Status.
* except for tap|discount on flights to Europe and North Africa.
When you check in your hold baggage a ticket is issued that allows the owner to be identified. For security reasons, luggage is always checked on the same plane the passenger travels on.
- Make sure your baggage is properly sealed and identified with your name and address;
- Do not exceed the capacity of the bag, so that it is not damaged;
- Always check the identification information before checking in the bag and when reclaiming it;
- Immediately inform us in the event of loss or damage;
- Do not carry other people's bags if you do not know the contents.
Some items may not be carried in the hold. If you want to travel with any of these objects, you can carry them in your hand baggage.
- Valuable and personal items;
- Fragile or perishable items;
- Essential medicines;
- ID documents or passport;
- Professional or academic documents;