Special cabin baggage is deemed to be items that have to be transported in the cabin, but are not considered to be free hand baggage.
- Fragile items - Works of art, musical instruments
- Over-size items - Large musical instruments
- Valuable items - Such as diplomatic bags
If you are not sure if your article is considered special cabin baggage, please contact us.
To ensure safe transportation, special cabin baggage requires booking an extra seat and the following conditions must be met:
- The weight cannot exceed 75 kg / 165 lbs
- The number of extra seats required will be determined by the carrier.
The special baggage reservation must be made at the same time the trip is booked. It can be done at the customer service desks or via telephone
Find out more about extra seats here
The extra seat for special baggage transport is not provided to passengers seated beside emergency exits, for safety reasons.