Air New Zealand — originally called Tasman Empire Airways — is the national airline of New Zealand and a Victoria partners since March 2005.
Air New Zealand
Earn miles with Air New Zealand
Find out how you can earn miles with Air New Zealand.
All you have to do to earn miles is book your flight on the Air New Zealand website. Your miles will be automatically credited if you provide your Victoria Number when making your reservation or checking in.
Make sure that the name on your ticket is the same as that registered in your Victoria Account and that the flight and fare are eligible for earning miles.
If the name on your ticket is not the same as that registered for your Victoria account, please contact the Victoria Service Centre with your ID at hand to claim your miles from the partner.
Have a good trip!
Terms and conditions
- All eligible miles are credited to your balance as Bonus Miles and they can be exchanged for benefits. Only miles earned from flights with TAP and members of the Star Alliance network are considered Status Miles and count towards Silver and Gold status.
- Earning miles is subject to the terms of the airline operating the flight. Charter flights are excluded.
- The partner airline may, in accordance with its terms and conditions, exclude any fare that has been used to get discounts on upgrades.
- Miles not automatically credited may be claimed up to six months after the flight date.
Spend your miles with Air New Zealand
When you fly Air New Zealand, you not only earn miles but you can also spend them on promotions and special offers.
- Upgrade - Are you planning on traveling soon? Are you going to travel soon? Upgrade with any Star Alliance network airline
- Round-the- world ticket - Spend your miles flying around the world on board the Star Alliance network
- Award ticket - Just choose a Star Alliance member and take off on your dream trip.