Avianca Brasil, formerly Oceanair Linhas Aéreas, is a Brazilian airline with headquarters in São Paulo. It has been a Victoria partner since July 2015.
Earn miles with Avianca Brasil.
Avianca Brasil operates commercial routes to 25 destinations, with hubs at Brasília and Sao Paulo - Guarulhos airports. Find out how you can earn miles by travelling with Avianca Brasil.
All you have to do to earn miles is book your flight with Avianca Brasil. Your miles will be automatically credited if you indicate your Victoria Number when booking or checking in.
Make sure that the name on your ticket is the same as that registered in your Victoria Account and that the flight and fare are eligible for earning miles.
If the name on your ticket is not the same as that registered for your Victoria account, please contact the Victoria Service Centre with your ID at hand to claim your miles from the partner.
Have a good trip!
Spend your miles with Avianca.
When you fly Avianca, you not only earn miles but you can also spend them on promotions and special offers.
Terms and conditions
- All eligible miles are credited as Bonus Miles to your balance and they can be exchanged for benefits. Only miles earned from flights with TAP and Star Alliance members are considered to be Status Miles and count towards Silver and Gold status.
- Earning miles is subject to the terms of the airline operating the flight. Charter flights are excluded.
- Any fare not listed above is not eligible to earn miles.
- Please note that the booking class of your ticket may not match the relevant class for earning miles.
- The partner airline may, in accordance with its terms and conditions, exclude any fare that may have been used to get discounts on upgrades.
- Miles not automatically credited may be claimed over the period of 6 months after the flight date. The crediting of such miles is subject to the approval of the partner.
- The claiming of miles can only be submitted 14 days after the flight date.