The air carrier of Croatia was founded in 1989 and has been one of the Victoria Partners since March 2005.
Earn miles with Croatia Airlines
Fly on the wings of Croatia Airlines from Croatia to the major European cities and earn miles for your Victoria balance.
All you have to do to earn miles is book your flight with Croatia Airlines.
Make sure that the name on your ticket is the same as that of your Victoria Account and that the flight is eligible for miles.
If the name on your ticket is not the same as that registered for your Victoria account, please contact the Victoria Service Centre with your ID at hand to claim your miles from the partner.
Have a good trip!
Terms and conditions
- All eligible miles are credited to your balance as Bonus Miles and they can be exchanged for benefits. Only miles earned from flights with TAP and members of the Star Alliance network are considered Status Miles and count towards Silver and Gold status.
- Miles are credited in accordance with the rules of the airline operating the flight. Charter flights are excluded.
- The booking class indicated on the ticket may not match the class used to count the miles.
- Any fares not shown in this table are not eligible for earning miles.
- The partner can exclude any fare that has been used to obtain discounts on upgrades, based on its rules.
- Miles not automatically credited may be claimed up to six months after the flight date. They are subject to credit approval by the partner.
- Retroactive claims can only be submitted up to 14 days after the flight date.
Spend your miles with Croatia Airlines.
When you fly Croatia Airlines you not only earn miles but can also spend your miles on promotions and special offers.
- Upgrade - Are you planning on traveling soon? Are you going to travel soon? Upgrade with any Star Alliance network airline
- Round-the- world ticket - Spend your miles flying around the world on board the Star Alliance network
- Award ticket - Just choose a Star Alliance member and take off on your dream trip.