Emirates has more than 200 aircraft and has one of the youngest and most technologically advanced fleets of the world. It has been a Victoria partner since December 2012.
Earn miles with Emirates.
Fly on the wings of Emirates to 140 destinations around the globe and learn how you can transform the miles flown into Victoria card balance.
All you have to do to earn miles is book a flight with Emirates. If you book online and indicate your Victoria number your miles will be credited automatically.Make sure that the name on your ticket is the same as that of your Victoria Account and that the flight is eligible for miles.
If the name on your ticket is not the same as that of you Victoria account please contact the Victoria Service Centre and submit your ID to claim your miles from the partner.
Have a good trip!
Terms and conditions
- All eligible miles are credited to your balance as Bonus Miles and can be exchanged for rewards. Only miles earned from flights with TAP and members of the Star Alliance network are considered Status Miles and count towards Silver and Gold status.
- Miles are credited in accordance with the rules of the airline operating the flight. Charter flights are excluded.
- The booking class indicated on the ticket may not match the class used to count the miles.
- Any fares not shown in this table are not eligible for earning miles.
- The partner can exclude any fare that has been used to obtain discounts on upgrades, based on its rules.
- Miles not automatically credited may be claimed up to six months after the flight date. They are subject to credit approval by the partner.
- Retroactive claims can only be submitted up to 14 days after the flight date.
Spend your miles with Emirates.
When you fly Emirates, you not only earn miles but you can also spend them on promotions and special offers.
- Award ticket - All you have to do is choose the dates and set out on your dream trip.