TAP Personalised Assistance guarantees assistance for departures, arrivals and transfers. This support service available to all passengers who want to benefit from this assistance at all the stages of their flight.
This service is available at Lisbon, Porto and Funchal airports.
Find out what personalised assistance includes
- Assistance during check-in;
- Transport of hold baggage;
- There is assistance to the lounge, as long as it is included in the fare or the customer profile;
- Boarding and deboarding in special vehicles.
This service does not overlap the services that the airline provides for medical or special assistance cases (such as reduced mobility passengers, unaccompanied children, etc.).
In these cases, it is necessary to request the service required when booking the flight. See here for more information.
The Personalised Assistance service is requested by completing an online form.
You can request it here.
View the conditions for requesting the personalised assistance service.
- All requests are made online and a minimum of 72 hours and maximum of 60 days before the departure date of the flight;
- The request for assistance must be confirmed 24 hours before it is used, otherwise this service is cancelled;
- It is exclusively paid for by credit card (Visa and Mastercard) and the transaction currency is the euro (€) All prices shown include VAT. Assistance is only valid after its payment;
- View the levels of assistance available at each airport.
If you have not yet paid:
If you want to make any changes or cancel the service before you have paid, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and begin a new online request, provided it is still at least 72 hours beforehand.
If you have already paid:
If you have already paid please send an email to email@example.com in the 24hours prior to the service. It is however subject to confirmation.
- Level 1 assistance:
- Level 2 to 4 assistance:
- No penalty if cancellation occurs for reasons of force majeure or natural causes;
- No penalty if cancelled 24 hours prior to the service;
- Penalty of 50% of the amount paid when cancelled between 24 and 12 hours prior to the service;
- No refund of the amount paid when cancelled within 12 hours of the provision of the service.
Learn more about the cancellation conditions here (PDF, 0.8MB, EN)
In the event of flight irregularity, the passenger procedure applies according to the purchased fare or product.