Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras is the airline that flies to the largest number of destinations in the country. The quality of its services has already been certified by several national and international awards.
Earn miles with Azul
Find out how you can earn miles flying with Azul.
All you have to do to earn miles is book a flight with Azul. Your miles will be automatically credited if you provide your Victoria Number when making your reservation or checking in.
Make sure that the name on your ticket is the same as that registered in your Victoria Account and that the flight and fare are eligible for earning miles.
If the name on your ticket is not the same as that registered for your Victoria account, please contact the Victoria Service Centre with your ID at hand to claim your miles from the partner.
Have a good trip!
Terms and conditions
- All eligible miles are credited to your balance as Bonus Miles and they can be exchanged for benefits. Only miles earned from flights with TAP and members of the Star Alliance network are considered Status Miles and count towards Silver and Gold status.
- Earning miles is subject to the terms of the airline operating the flight. Charter flights are excluded.
- The partner airline may, in accordance with its terms and conditions, exclude any fare that has been used to get discounts on upgrades.
- Miles not automatically credited may be claimed up to six months after the flight date.
Spend your miles with Azul
When you fly Azul, you not only earn miles but you can also spend them on promotions and special offers.
- Award ticket - All you have to do is choose the dates and set out on your dream trip.