First published in 1843, The Economist is a weekly international magazine covering news and economics.
Earn miles with The Economist
Terms and conditions
- Offer available to all Victoria Clients.
- The Economist is published in English.
- This offer cannot be cancelled and is non-refundable.
- The miles will be credited to your account from six to eight weeks after paying the subscription.
- To qualify for the miles offered, you must maintain your online subscription for at least one year.
- The subscription is non-refundable, except for EU residents who may cancel their subscription within the first 14 days and obtain a refund of any portion of their subscription that has not yet been provided (paper version) or published (digital version) prior to cancellation.
Earn up to 8,400 miles with The Economist this Christmas
Know our world better and earn even more miles to spend where you want!
The world is changing at an unpredictable pace: how are the changes affecting it? Get an independent analysis with The Economist thanks to its news about the world, technology, art, politics and much more.
How to earn miles with The Economist
Earn even more miles while appreciating The Economist’s unique view of the world.
But hurry: the Christmas promotion ends on 31 January 2017.
Terms and Conditions
2. To receive the miles on offer you must keep the subscription for at least one year;
3. This offer is only refundable to residents of the European Union. You may cancel your subscription during the first 14 days and will receive a refund of the unused part of the subscription;
4. Please consult The Economist’s terms and conditions.