Easy, practical and hassle-free
Focus on what’s really important: your trip.
Give us your contact information when you make your reservation and we’ll take care of everything and send you your boarding card while you dream about your destination.
You will need to provide personal contact information, including your email address and phone number, when you make your reservation.
Without this information we won’t be able to send you your boarding pass.
Availability of automatic check-in:
- Passengers with a confirmed reservation.
- Available 24 hours before departure.
- If you are traveling without baggage you can proceed directly to the gate.
- If you have baggage to check, just leave it at one of the bag drop-off desks at the airport. See schedules here.
- To make sure that flights leave on time, the boarding gate closes 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Restrictions on automatic check-in:
The law in some countries requires us to obtain certain additional information. Automatic check-in is only allowed if these details are included on your reservation. We advise you to give as much information as possible when you make your reservation.
If you are leaving or entering the Schengen area, you will need to provide additional information, such as passport details. See a list of Schengen countries here.
Important Information At Abidjan, Accra, Casablanca, Moscow, Lomé, Praia, Marrakech, Tangier and São Vicente airports you must collect your boarding card at the airport, even if you have received automatic check-in confirmation by text message or email.