Baggage is carried in the hold for free on all flights except for tap|discount. If so, please be advised that you may purchase this service in the next step.
If you are traveling with checked luggage and have a connecting flight in Brazil, the United States or Canada, be sure to collect your luggage for customs control in these countries. Then follow the directions and go to the luggage transfer point.
Earn miles with Singapore Airlines
All you have to do to collect miles is book a flight with Singapore Airlines. If you book online and indicate your TAP Miles&Go number your miles will be credited automatically.
Make sure that the name on your ticket is the same as that registered in your TAP Miles&Go Account and that the flight and fare are eligible for earning miles.
If you have forgotten to indicate your TAP Miles&Go Customer number you can access your TAP Miles&Go profile and claim your miles.
If the name on your ticket is not the same as that registered for your TAP Miles&Go account, please contact the TAP Miles&Go Service Centre with your ID at hand to claim your miles from the partner.
Have a good trip!
Terms and conditions
- All eligible miles are credited to your balance as Bonus Miles and can be exchanged for rewards. Only miles earned from flights with TAP and members of the Star Alliance network are considered Status Miles and count towards Silver and Gold status.
- Miles are credited in accordance with the rules of the airline operating the flight. Charter flights are excluded.
- The booking class indicated on the ticket may not match the class used to count the miles.
- Any fares not shown in this table are not eligible for earning miles.
- The partner can exclude any fare that has been used to obtain discounts on upgrades, based on its rules.
- Miles not automatically credited may be claimed up to six months after the flight date. They are subject to credit approval by the partner.
- The miles credit request must be made within 6 months of the date of the activity and will be completed within a maximum of 90 days.
- Once the miles have been credited to the Client’s Account they cannot be returned.
- Retroactive claims can only be submitted up to 8 days after the flight date.
- Changes to class R Economy (from 300% to 100%) from 1 September 2018.
- Changes to classes A, F (from 300% to 150%, classes C, D, J, U, Z (from 200% to 125%), classes H, M, W (from 100% to 75%) from 1 June 2019.
Spend miles with Singapore Airlines
- Upgrade - Are you planning on traveling soon? Are you going to travel soon? Upgrade with any Star Alliance network airline
- Round-the- world ticket - Spend your miles flying around the world on board the Star Alliance network
- Award ticket - Just choose a Star Alliance member and take off on your dream trip.