How does Miles&Go Pets work?
Terms and Conditions
- Offer valid for registered TAP Miles&Go clients who indicate their TAP Miles&Go client number when booking a ticket with cash, and travelling with pets (in the cabin and/or hold) associated with their booking.
- Valid for flights operated by TAP (except code-share flights, flights chartered from other airlines or flights outside of the normal schedule).
- The accumulation of miles is done per segment flown and per animal transported, being 500 miles for animals transported in hold and 250 miles for those transported in cabin, provided they are accompanied by TAP Miles&Go Client duly identified in the reserve.
- The offer to earn miles is limited to the space available for the transport of animals in the cabin or hold, depending on the type of aircraft.
- The miles for the transport of pets will be credited simultaneously with the credit of miles for the TAP Miles&Go client’s ticket.
- If you find that the miles for your pet were not credited automatically, you should send an e-mail to the Miles&Go programme at email@example.com.
- Click here for more information about documentation and prices regarding travelling with pets.