Here you find everything you need to manage your flight.
Manage your booking is simpler than ever!
This function lets you:
- View and edit your booking details (by phone or email);
- Add your Frequent Flyer number (TAP Miles&Go or Star Alliance) to the booking;
- Change your itinerary, before or even after starting your journey (see conditions below);
- Calculate all the costs of changing your itinerary;
- Pay and reissue your e-ticket for the new itinerary;
- Reserve a seat on your flight;
- Upgrade to Business Class;
- Request special onboard assistance services for passengers with reduced mobility (ramp and wheelchai);
- Add your special meal to the booking;
- Request access to Lounge;
- Request Fast Track/Green Way access.
Conditions for changing your itinerary
- Only customers with an issued TAP e-ticket and a booking made at least 24 hours previously can change their itineraries;
- Passengers with TAP Miles&Go or Corporate Miles&Cash and MilesOnly Tickets, tickets issued by travel agencies and promotional tickets may only view their bookings;
- Only flights and dates can be changed, not routes;
- Only changes covering all the passengers in a booking are allowed. Certain auxiliary services cannot be changed. They include unaccompanied minors, carriage of sports equipment, bicycles, extra baggage, special meals, Fast Track, lounges, transport of pets in the cabin or hold, medical cases and the carriage of weapons.