Between October 31st and March 26th, 2022, TAP will carry out a total of 941 round trip flights per week: 91 more weekly frequencies than the 850 it is offering this summer.
At national airports, the following will be carried out:
- Departing from Porto: 101 flights per week, directly connecting the Invicta to Lisbon, Funchal, London, Paris, Zurich, Geneva, New York, Rio de Janeiro and S. Paulo.
- Departing from Madeira: 49 flights per week to Lisbon and Porto.
- Departing from Ponta Delgada: 15 flights per week to Lisbon.
- Departure from Terceira: 7 weekly flights to the capital.
- Departing from Faro: 21 weekly flights to Lisbon.
In total, TAP will connect Portugal to 37 cities in the rest of Europe, with 585 flights per week.
Direct weekly connections to Africa and the Middle East will total 93 flights, to 15 destinations.
In the United States of America, Mexico and Canada, TAP will reinstate operations on all routes on which it already operated before the pandemic, with a total of 59 flights per week on 11 routes – Boston, Newark (departing from Lisbon and Porto), Washington, New York (JFK), Miami, Chicago, San Francisco, Montreal and Toronto (Canada), and Cancun (Mexico).
To Brazil there will be 52 weekly flights on the 12 routes to operate this winter, and there will be a weekly flight to Venezuela.
Not to forget the inauguration of the new Punta Cana route, in the Dominican Republic, with an offer of three weekly connections.
With the increase of operations for this winter, expand also your horizons and book your trip now without worries! TAP guarantees you: