For extraordinary times, extraordinary solutions. We are offering more flexibility, more value, more time and peace of mind to manage your reservation.
Rescheduling is even easier! For tickets issued between July 1 and August 31 of 2020, with an original travel date until October 31 of 2020 also have access to more flexibility and can take advantage of a free change and with an additional discount of 15EUR/USD or 50EUR/USD to use on the fare difference.
There is also the alternative of opting for a refund through a voucher, where we are offering an additional 20% to the amount of the voucher, this is valid for journeys that have their first flight until August 31, 2020.
Confirm all the conditions below.
If you ticket is within the conditions mentioned on this page, we recommend that the free change of your ticket or the request of the refund voucher be made online through Manage Booking.
Our Contact Center is receiving an extremely high amount of calls and regret the inconvenience that this situation may cause our passengers. We are making every effort to help all our Clients. To ensure that our response is swift as possible, please use our various online platforms, such as the website, our social networks and live chat.
- Valid for tickets issued between 1 July and 31 August 2020, with original travel dates between 1 July 2020 and 31 October 2020;
- Change must be made 21 days prior to the date of the first flight;
- Free change fee, but fare differential is charged when applicable;
- Discount applied in the amount of the tariff difference and / or fees;
- Discount price for medium-haul flights – 15 EUR/USD discount;
- Discount value for long-haul flights – 50 EUR/USD discount;
- Discount values are not cumulative;
- Discount amounts will be converted to the currency of payment;
- Discount value valid for Adult and Children tickets (over 2 years old);
- If the amount of the difference to be paid is less than the discount amount, it will not be possible to keep credit for the amount;
- One free change per reservation, subsequent changes are charged in accordance to fare rules;
- New travel date must be prior to 30 June 2021 or within the validity of the ticket, restriction is applies to the date that is the first to expire;
- Valid only for reservations in which no flight has been flown;
- Valid for TAP operated flights;
- The validity period of the ticket cannot be extended;
- Valid for Corporate tickets.
- Valid for tickets with original travel date until August 31, 2020, in which a flight has been cancelled;
- Valid for requests made from Abril 9 onwards;
- The issuance of the voucher for the total amount of the ticket is applicable to tickets where no route of the ticket has yet been used;
- Additional amount is calculated based on the original amount of the voucher. For example, if you were originally going to receive 100EUR the voucher will be issued in the total amount of 120EUR;
- Applicable to tickets paid with cash, including Corporate tickets;
- Additional value is not valid for tickets that have been paid for with vouchers.
For miles tickets purchased under the TAP Miles & Go Program, the request must be made through the Contact Center. In this case, all the miles will be refunded to the Client’s account and all the amounts paid in cash will be refunded by voucher, without charging the cancellation fee.
Using the voucher:
- Vouchers issued as of June 8 have a validity of 1 year;
- The voucher will be valid for the payment of ticket(s) and/or TAP service(s);
- The voucher can be used for an online purchase at flytap.com;
- The amount of the voucher does not need to be used all at once, it can be deducted until the total amount of the voucher is used.