Flight delays and cancellations
Was your flight delayed, canceled or rescheduled? Check your options and rights here.
- You can check the voucher's expiry date in the 'Valid until' field;
- The voucher can be used to pay for trips and/or TAP services;
- The voucher can be used for online purchases at flytap.com;
- Passengers can use up to three vouchers per online purchase;
- If there is any outstanding amount to be paid, passengers can only use up to two vouchers; the remaining amount will be paid via credit card or any other method which is available when paying for the online purchase;
- If you want to use more than three vouchers on the same online purchase, or if the total amount of three vouchers is not enough to pay for the entire purchase, please contact our Contact Center;
- Passengers do not need to spend the voucher amount on a single purchase, as it will be deducted until the total amount has been used;
- The voucher may be used in various transactions. If the cost of the new ticket or service is lower than the voucher amount, the remaining balance will remain available to pay for other trips and/or TAP services;
- The voucher can be used to pay for a new ticket or service on behalf of someone other than the voucher holder;
- Voucher credits may not be sold.