The real flying experience
TAP Executive Class offers you a unique flight. See what you will find, including cuisine, comfort and entertainment. Come in and sit down, the rest is with us!
There are two ways to travel in Executive Class. Find out more about TAP Products.
Enjoy superior service while you fly the skies.
Our menus, from Portugal, focus on Portuguese products and traditional desserts, so that we can show off the best of what we have to offer the world.
The Menus are regularly updated with fresh ingredients that are sustainably sourced.
Served in Portuguese porcelain dinnerware and accompanied by a selection of exclusively Portuguese wines.
The type of meal may vary depending on the destination and flight time.
Menus on short and medium-haul flights
On short- and medium-haul flights we serve different types of meals and beverages, depending on the duration and destination of the flights.
Menus on long-haul flights
On TAP long-Haul flights, you will have a complete gastronomic experience and a varied drinks menu.
Traditional or gourmet flavours, the choice is yours.
Customise your flight by pre-ordering just the meal you'd like.
If you are traveling on a medium- or long-haul flight departing from Lisbon, or if you intend to stop over in the Portuguese capital, you can choose your main dish. Reservations can be made up to 7 days before the date of the flight and up until 24h before the date of departure.
In the long distance journey you have 3 courses to choose from.
In the medium distance journey, you have 2 courses to choose from, in applicable routes with a duration of more than 2 hours, if the flight is to take place during lunch or dinner hours (it may differ by route/level), if hot meals with option are served on the routes/airplanes.
Find out how:
- Log in or enter your booking code - Log in to your TAP/TAP Miles&Go Account or enter your booking code and surname.
- Select an eligible flight - To pre-order your meal, select a long-haul or medium-haul flight in executive class departing from Lisbon.
- Choose your meal - Look at the choices and select a main course.
You can also choose fruit juices and finish the meal with an "espresso" coffee or tea. There are many options.
TAP may limit or ban alcohol consumption on board. It is forbidden to bring drinks on to the aircraft (except those purchased in the airport Duty Free).
On board the A330, A330neo and A321LRneo aircraft we offer a wide selection of series, films, TV and you can also use the on-demand system that allows you to rewind or fast forward when you want.
We offer over 100 films, more than 50 hours of series and documentaries, and daily news in Portuguese, English and French. Enjoy a game alone or with your seat companion, and have fun with one of 150 games.
If you just want to listen to music and relax we also have CD´s for you and 12 radio channels on board.
Would you like to watch the take-off and landing? Some of our aircraft are fitted with outside cameras so you can actually see this.
Find out more about on board entertainment and feel at home.
We offer an exclusive service, personalized attendance and maximum comfort, so you can rest or work while you fly.
- The new Executive Class now has decorative patterns with sophisticated fabrics;
- The lighting is softer while we serve, everything to make the cabin even more welcoming;
- On our A330 fleet, the Recaro Lie-flat seats are true beds with anti-allergy pillows twice the size of the previous ones, and covered in a fabric specially developed for TAP that is softer to the touch;
- The headrests also have a new design for extra comfort;
- The traditional blankets have been replaced by soft and wrap-round duvets (on selected routes);
- New amenity kits, recyclable and collectible, decorated with works of art by renowned Portuguese, Brazilian and African artists, with amenity items made from 100% natural materials. The creams are from the famous Institut Karité, Paris (briefly on board).
Small details that make the comfort stand out
New tablecloths, napkins, service cart cloths and tray doilies in Executive Class reflect the tradition and reveal the quality of Portuguese textiles. The menus accompany this progress with a new graphic design.
Sockets for Laptops
Your chair is equipped with sockets that provide 115V AC. On the A330 fleet, the socket is located between the seats, on the lower part of the seat.
The electric sockets at the seats are only designed for portable electronic devices.
Medical devices (POC and CPAP) cannot be plugged into these sockets. They only exist in some equipment and there are sockets at specific seats for these devices.
The new Phitek headphones use the latest sound insulation technology. Listen to our entertainment programmes as you have never heard them before.
View the specifications of the Executive Class seats
|Aircraft||Seat pitch||Seat width||Seat recline|
|A330 neo||42" (106,68 cm)||20.5" (52,07 cm)||Full flat|
|A330 - 200||44" (111,76 cm)||27.5" (69.85 cm)||Full flat|
|A321 neo||32" (81,28 cm)||17.6" (44.7 cm)||8.4º|
|A321 - 200|
|A320 - 200|
|A319 - 100|
|Embraer 195||34" (86,36 cm)||21.25" (53,98 cm)||9º|
|ATR 72||This zone does not exist|