Terms and conditions
- Once MilesOnly or Miles&Cash tickets have been issued (TAP-operated flights only), it is only possible to change the date or flight number (time) and class (in the event there is no availability in the original flight class on the new date on payment of Award Miles in executive class). The route cannot be changed.
- All MilesOnly and Miles&Cash Tickets may be cancelled up to 24 hours before departure, providing they have not been partially used and are still valid. Miles will be re-credited with the initial validity date.
- The service charge for TAP Miles&Go Service Centre is not refundable.
- Changes in Award Tickets issued between March 8 and March 31, 2020 (valid for TAP flights only): no penalty if the change is made at least 21 days before the flight date, €50 charge if the change is made within 21 days before the flight date.
- Amounts updated and posted on the site on 10 January 2018.