If your flight is canceled, you can choose to reschedule it or request a refund to the original form of payment or by voucher. As of September 1, 2020, if you opt for a voucher refund, you will get an additional 10% of the initial amount.
- The validity period of the voucher is the date in the 'Valid until' field;
- The voucher will be valid for the payment of ticket(s) and/or TAP service(s);
- The voucher can be used for an online purchase at flytap.com;
- You are allowed to use up to three vouchers during the online purchase;
- If there is any remaining amount to be paid, you can only use up to two vouchers and the remainder must be paid by credit card or through one of the other means of payment available when paying for the online purchase;
- If you want to use more than three vouchers for the same online purchase or if the sum of three vouchers is not suficient to pay for the entire booking, you will need to contact our Contact Center;
- The amount of the voucher does not need to be used all at once, it can be deducted until the total amount of the voucher is used;
- The voucher can be used to pay for a new ticket or a service for someone other than the voucher holder;
- The commercialisation of the credits provided by the voucher is not allowed.
We ask that you contact us, by phone, only if you are unable to use our website.
If your ticket is within the conditions mentioned on this page, we recommend that the free change of your ticket be done online through Manage Booking or that the online refund request be made here.
Our Contact Center is receiving an extremely high amount of calls and regret the inconvenience that this situation may cause our passengers. We are making every effort to help all our Clients. To ensure that our response is swift as possible, please use our various online platforms, such as the website, our social networks and live chat.