First published in 1843, The Economist is a weekly international magazine covering news and economics.
There are currently no ongoing campaigns.
Earn miles with The Economist
To accrue miles with The Economist, subscribe online or call +44 (0) 114220240 and mention the code HQW4 or HQW5 (Central and South America).
Please provide your TAP Miles&Go Client number. The miles will be credited to your TAP Miles&Go account within the next 6-8 weeks.
Terms and conditions
- Offer available to all TAP Miles&Go Clients.
- The Economist is published in English.
- This offer cannot be cancelled and is non-refundable.
- The miles will be credited to your account from six to eight weeks after paying the subscription.
- To qualify for the miles offered, you must maintain your online subscription for at least one year.
- The subscription is non-refundable, except for EU residents who may cancel their subscription within the first 14 days and obtain a refund of any portion of their subscription that has not yet been provided (paper version) or published (digital version) prior to cancellation.
- Miles will be credited to your TAP Miles&Go account within 90 days.
- Once the miles have been credited to the Client’s Account they cannot be returned.