How does it work?
- The quotation request applies to one-way and return flight reservations, where all the passengers must always travel together;
- The group should have a minimum number of 10 passengers, where the combination is calculated by the sum of adults and children;
- Each adult can only travel with 4 children or with one child and one baby;
- The names of the passengers, the contacts as well as personal identification documents (such as identity card, citizen card, passport, etc) must be provided to TAP by the time limit specified in the contract;
- No changes or refunds are permitted after the tickets have been issued;
- Cancellation of the seat reservation before payment may be subject to cancellation penalties;
- Quotations are only valid for flights operated by TAP and TAP Express.
Browse the check-in times of the various airports.
Toda a informação sobre artigos proibidos ou sujeitos a restrições de transporte a bordo dos nossos aviões.
Practical advice and a list of essential items on board.