For some destinations it is mandatory that passengers complete an online form, prior to the flight, proof of which will need to be presented at control points upon arrival, verify below if this is needed in your case. For destinations that do not have an online form, passengers will be requested to fill out a form during the flight, so we ask that you bring a pen for your flight.
Please be aware that it is the passenger’s responsibility to comply with all government policies and entry requirements, for example the need to fill out forms and/or Covid-19 testing*. Failure to do so may result in denied boarding for the flight or entry to the destination.
Guarantee that you meet the travel requirements of your destination, as well as the destinations in which you will have to transit through. Always confirm information with official government agencies to ensure you are able to reach your destination.
You can also use our online tool to confirm the restrictions and travel requirements that apply to your journey.
* Testing results are preferably presented in English or in the languages required by the countries and please be aware that fully handwritten Covid-19 tests are not accepted, but prepopulated certificates, with some handwritten information, are valid. If:
- All mandatory data is present (see here);
- There is a stamp of the entity that performed the certificate (just a signature is not accepted).
All passengers traveling to Azores must complete this online form in the 72h hours prior to the flight.
The proof of the filled out form will need to be presented at control points upon arrival.
This does not apply to those traveling with a valid COVID Digital Certificate of vaccination or recovery.
Passengers over 12yrs travelling to or within Azores need either:
- DIGITAL UE COVID recovery certificate (valid for 180 days after recovery) OR
- DIGITAL UE COVID vaccination certificate (valid 14 days from the full vaccination scheme OR
- Test certificate (DIGITAL EU or other), for a negative RT-PCR test performed within the 72h prior to arrival OR
- Be tested upon arrival
Detailed rules must be verified here.
All passengers traveling to Madeira and Porto Santo must complete this online form in the 48 hours prior to the flight.
Proof of the filled out form will need to be presented at control points.
All passengers travelling to the Madeira Islands must:
- Complete an online form mentioned above within the 48h prior to the flight
- Perform a COVID19 PCR test within 72 hours prior to arrival, in laboratories certified by national or international authorities, OR perform the test upon arrival (The passenger will be informed of the result within the following 12 hours)
Exceptions to the test:
- Children under 12 yrs
- Passengers presenting a medical declaration stating that the passengers has been infected and now recovered from COVID19, issued in the last 180 days
- Passengers presenting a document stating that the passenger has been vaccinated to COVID19, with an approved vaccine and respecting the immunization period set by the vaccine description
See all the rules here.
For Madeira and Porto Santo, it is mandatory that passengers complete an online form, prior to the flight, proof of which will need to be presented at control points upon arrival.